Useful Resources for Champions
Educational Resources around sustainable palm oil, sustainability in general and conservation:
- A sustainable palm oil conga that tells you out all about palm oil and how it’s affecting wildlife, and more importantly how you can help!
- Educational resources for educators – KS1, KS2, KS3 and KS4 including lesson plans, learning resources and activities and toolkits all based around the National Curriculum.
Sustainable Palm Oil Communities:
- Find out how Chester became the world’s first Sustainable Palm Oil City.
- Learn more about the Sustainable Palm Oil Communities project, and watch a virtual launch event featuring a speaker from Efeca.
The below resources may help you identify whether the products you supply contain sustainable palm oil:
- The Chester Zoo Sustainable Palm Oil Shopping List is a detailed shopping list of brands who use 100% RSPO Certified Sustainable Palm Oil.
- The WWF Palm Oil Buyers Scorecard assesses major retailers, consumer goods manufacturers and food service companies for their performances, actions and commitments toward responsible purchasing of palm oil.
- The Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil has a regularly updated membership list.
- See Chester Zoo’s What is Palm Oil? page to read their list of FAQs about palm oil, certification, and the need for sustainable palm.
- The WWF have published their own palm introductory guide and FAQs, called 8 Things to Know About Palm Oil.
For more information about the Dorset Sustainable Palm Oil Community, or to request further resources relating to palm oil, Email us at email@example.com.